Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Party 2009





I'm so thrilled that the Halloween Party at the Reptile Rescue turned out so well. I wish I would have made more food to bring. However, the food that was brought was tasty. I couldn't eat many of the sweets, but next year I will eat more. Everyone put a lot of thought into their food creations and costumes. The critters were patient with us as well. The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun, too. I loved coming up with the items on the hunt.

I'm so grateful I heard about the shelter from a friend. Otherwise, I wouldn't have looked into having the party there. They were as happy to have us as we were to be there. Even Cliff had fun at the party! He asks why I put so much pressure on myself to do go to so much trouble, but I really and truly enjoy getting together with friends. Plus I know the memories of happy times for my kids will last long after I am gone.

Love to all!

~Heather
xoxox

1 comment:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Thanks, Hilary! It was a lot of fun too!