Friday, August 28, 2009

I love you Michael!!!!!!





























My favorite cousin (one standing) is no longer with us. I am going to Texas to be with family and honor his memory. Adios for a bit. It was a sudden death and this one is gonna be a tough one for me and my family. But I am tough and can handle it. He was a father to a two year old girl and husband. I'll blog more about it in a few weeks when I gain the words. It is something I will need to digest more and write about to get some clarity on how I feel.

~Heather
xoxox




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK.... Now that I see his pic and the smile, I cry... He looks so happy! Hugs, Sis

zamozo said...

((((Heather))))
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care and be gentle with yourself. Travel safely.

Hilary said...

I'm so sorry your family has to go through this. Good luck with the trip.