Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Morning greeters






Today I was up and out with the sun. It was a bit chilly (43), but I will know for next time to wear gloves. Cliff doesn't have to be at school until almost noon now. So I am loving having him home. That means (when it is not raining) I can go out for a morning walk or bike ride. And the kids are still asleep. We get to talk about our trip plans and other things for a bit before the kids wake up. Last term he was out the door by 7 a.m. and I was not always up by then.

These photos are some of the cool things I saw on my morning walk today. The ducks were at our front door. They were here last year as well. Some of you may remember that. I had fun feeding them today. Yesterday it was the boys who got to feed them. I love the stop sign photo because it will remind me to STOP and smell the flowers. The stop sign is right by a line of flowering crab apple trees.

We had a really fun day today!!!! I am out of time to blog. Just wanted to share a tiny bit of our spring.

~Heather
xoxoxox

No comments: