Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Funkytown simpletons

Well, I was in a funk, but have about climbed out! I'm focusing on the positives today. I had the flu for about 36 hours and am grateful that is over. I'm grateful all my guys are healthy and darling hubby was home to help yesterday. I'm grateful for the sunshine today and yesterday. I'm grateful life is simple here and we can easily take a down day when someone is ill (like me). We're still doing dishes in the bathroom, but hopefully soon we will have our sink hooked up.

I'm going to the store later to buy some supplies which include things for this weekend!!!! We always dye eggs and I make the boys an Easter basket. We may even cook a special meal. We love our simple life. We will play with friends and hope for a sunny weekend.

I'm making my garage sale wish list which includes pants for the boys. All theirs have holes in the knees and the patches came off. I need to sew patches on next time. Come on garage sale season!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!! It feels good to be well again and feel grateful for all....

Love to all...

~Heather
xoxox

4 comments:

Jack said...

Yikes. Yeah, being ill definitely does a number on a person's psyche. Glad its over.

Jack

Heather's Moving Castle said...

I think winter finally got the best of me! But I am determined to beat the odds!!!! Goooooooooooo Spring!!!!

;o)

Jen said...

Sorry to hear! You should have called. I love to bring people stuff and spoil them when they're sick. Glad you had dh to help.

Heather's Moving Castle said...

I'm better now!!! My boys helped me enough. Holden drew me pics and made me cut outs to cheer me up. Hubby was a big help, thank heavens!!!

Just needed a toon up. You know how we humans get.

:O)