Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cutting teeth again

Seems like my boys were just cutting baby teeth! Holden has been getting permanent molars this year and is getting one of his lower front teeth now. The only thing that has me a little perplexed is that he hasn't lost any of his front teeth. He will be 8 in December. I had a funny feeling he was going to get teeth before he lost any. We just went to the dentist in January, and I meant to talk to the dentist about this--just in case this should happened. He is not in any pain and not worried about anything. I don't want to panic. I want to trust that all will be fine. He has beautiful teeth. I do not want to believe anything is abnormal. But if his baby tooth in front of his new tooth doesn't start to get loose this week, I will call the dentist to get a his opinion. Gee, being a mom can be interesting.

No other updates here. Just that the weather is giving us a nice treat for a few days. I won't be able to blog a whole lot this next few days.

Sending out happy, happy vibes to the world!! I'm really tired and going to get some sleep.

Lots of love!
~Heather xoxo

3 comments:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

It's loose today!! Yay!!

Beachbum said...

Both my boys had their baby teeth when the new tooth erupted. I think it is normal. Kai's actually forced the tooth out the front of the gum on one of his lower front teeth...and it is perfectly normal now. It's an amazing process! Have fun watching it...

Heather's Moving Castle said...

it is an amazing process to watch! i am loving it!! ;o)