Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Just to let anyone out there wondering know we are still fine. We haven't had rain in our area since Thursday morning. But there are other places in Iowa that are in sad shape. So, we feel completely grateful to be where we are at the moment.

We don't have a lot planned for the weekend b/c we are just enjoying being home. We have good food to eat and the kids are having fun with their friends. And if we did want to go somewhere it would have to be worth it to pay $4 a gallon.

So we are all well. I hope to be in the mood to take some photos this weekend to share. I haven't been camera happy much this past week, have I? I guess with Cliff being in a sling, I have had my hands full. But he will be good as new soon.

Much love to all...
xoxoxo

No comments: