Friday, November 24, 2006

The masterpiece



Holden took these photos of his tower as I was being pampered today at the chiropractor's office we visit as often as we can-- which isn't often enough! I was quite impressed with his design. I think Camden helped a little. They made a tower just before this one that was a leaning multi-tower. It was very artistic.

It's been a busy few days and it felt good to be adjusted today! I have been feeling tired and queasy the past week or so. Not sure why. lol. I seem to remember feeling this way a few other times in my life. I am going to take some B12 and see if it helps the queasiness.

I was so excited about Thanksgiving and Cliff coming home for the long weekend after not being home for awhile. Thanksgiving was a beautiful day and the in-laws weren't too scary. Not very jolly though. Cliff's brother must have wore himself out cooking. He went to take a nap without saying goodbye to us. But that didn't bug us. The turkey was yummy and there were no cat fights. Considering there were two very pregnant mommies there and one very minor pregnant mommy, I was pleased about this. lol. I've heard some of these folks can be catty, but not when I am around at least.

So after we came home from the family gathering Cliff started taking the tires off his car which took several hours without the right power tools. lol. He needed to take a look at his brakes. Sure enough the reason he had been telling me for months not to drive his car because the brakes were not too good is because he needed new brakes. Funny how that make such perfect sense. lol. Men, gotta love 'em! So he finally finished that project at 5pm today. Tomorrow he hopes to start on the basement again. I'm not sure where on earth the man gets all this energy!! I think it could be pent up energy of some sort which he channels into these others areas--sorta like artists do. Thank goodness for me! Some women complain their husband's have no energy. The boys sure enjoyed watching their dad and helping him with the brakes. Not sure how he's gonna put up the fiberglass insulation without them touching it? Looks like I'll be taking them somewhere this weekend.

If anyone out there is local and wants to come by to the help me assemble a tent...I'll pay you $10. I just can't seem to get motivated to do it with this queasiness, and Cliff is so busy on all these projects. What can I say? I'm a wimp...a busy one too.

Sending love out to ya all!!

6 comments:

Deanne said...

Did I miss an announcement, or is there one coming, or am I reading too much between the lines about the "queasiness"? :O

Heather's Moving Castle said...

i'm just being silly! yes, i'm pregnant. we've known a few weeks. i don't want to make a big deal out of it at the moment. i thought it would be more fun to make people wonder.

Deanne said...

Sorry if I made it more of a topic than you wanted, but it IS a wonderful topic! I guess the I just can't stop asking questions, seeking to learn, haha! Congratulations! That is awesome news.

Heather's Moving Castle said...

It is exciting and thanks for being excited for us. :~)

zamozo said...

oh Heather!! Congratulations! I'm just coming down off of a weeklong family blitz and hadn't been able to read your blog for a long time. How exciting for you and Cliff and the boys!! Hugs to you all!

I had the same thoughts Deanne did -- "Is she pregnant or something??" What exciting news!

Heather's Moving Castle said...

i'll probably be more forward about it after the queasies wear off. Right now I'm just trying to adjust to all the changes my body is going thru and tend to my little guys. i appreciate the congrats though!