Monday, September 4, 2006

Small Discoveries

When you think of a Science Center you may not think much of it. However, we are so incredibly happy about how cool our new local Science Center is. On days when Holden and Camden are restless and the weather is not decent we usually head to the Science Center. Our friend, Rachael introduced it to us last year. We have met there quite a few times with all of our kids. I inserted some older photos of Holden and Marc playing in Bubble Bay in "Small Discoveries" at SCI.

This is one of my favorite platforms ("Small Discoveries"). These photos do not do it justice! It is colorful and very interesting. It is very toddler friendly with many activities. I don't enjoy it when it is crowded so we go when it won't be busy. That's the beauty of our lifestyle. I feel very fortunate to be able to live as we do even though we aren't well off!!! Life is not so bad!

See Cliff's stained shirt below. LOL! We are pretty casual anymore! Having kids can change a person. We get dirty and so do our kids. We just keep on going! I wouldn't say we're slobs, but some may think so. I could care less about what most people think. We are who we are. "We've gotten over our insecurities." It's a "small discovery" along our path of adulthood. Of course we have our moments when we want to look decent as well. Appearances seem to matter less the older we get. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. All I know is I am too tired and busy to care.







No comments: