Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June is almost gone

Well I had good intentions of blogging this month at least once with photos and now this month is almost over. I have had some really good ideas for blog posts too and now they are all gone, like water thru a fish. Both boys are doing really well and have made more friends this month. We are missing the road a great deal this summer, but are hell bent on getting our house ready to sell. We are still plugging away on that. I won't plan to take photos of the house again until we are all the way done with the updates. It is all coming along slowly, but surely.

We are going to visit friends in Minnesota this weekend for the 4th and looking forward to that. It is just a short road trip. I have the car all cleaned out and ready to go! I am itching for it!

Cliff is working full-time and has a part time job as well to help fund our home maintenance projects. We are about 3/4 done with the home mtc. projects! Yay!

I won't promise to blog again soon or with photos, but I really want to blog more detail at some point. My free time has been spent meditating in the mornings with yoga and a few weights, going on walks, gaming, cleaning, talking on the phone, hanging with the kids, or just being lazy. It has felt good to be lazy and let ideas swirl in my mind. Being a perfectionist or productive has been so far from my life lately, that I am not sure I can ever go back to blogging weekly. I let the blog ideas come in and then leave. My mental state hasn't exactly been kid centered though. Now that my boys are getting older I don't dwell on parenting thoughts as much. I try to just "be" more and just enjoy what is now. I have my many moments of imperfection, but I learn from it and try to move on without guilt.

Sending out much love into the world!
~Heather♥

No comments: