Monday, September 13, 2010

Rainy night fun, Facebook, and Future

Shadow has been promoted to the lead dog! Her uniform? A cammo bandanna, of course! Both boys have graduated to coonskin caps (made of fake coonskin, I believe). When I can catch a photo of Camden with his cap on I will try to add it to a blog post. We seem to always have an extra kid or two here and tonight was no different. We played a game of "Sorry" Spongebob style and then the boys ran off to wrestle.

And to follow up about my cousin's birthday last week: I did not cry on his birthday. I did talk on the phone to family a lot more than usual and it was nice. Also, just to let you know, I am doing fine without Facebook. I have finished some non-fiction reading and have started a few other projects and have a long to do list this year with the kids, hubby, and house. The kids have appreciated having me be more present as well. So, I am really proud of myself!

We are set to have our house on the market next spring, we hope, and are working on our plans for next summer, after Cliff graduates. Next year is full of promise! But those plans can only happen, if we set them in motion, dream, research, collaborate, and not waste time wishing---or procrastinating. We have a lot of work to do until then.

Love to all!
~Heather

No comments: