Sunday, August 8, 2010

The past few weeks have flown by! It is is hard to choose what to blog about because every day there is something going on. And it is easy to be on and present lately. The older my boys get the more I realize how fast time is going by. They are really interesting and full of questions. Holden wants to do so may things with his life. It is mind boggling some days trying to keep up. But we love it! Camden is changing so much everyday I can hardly remember a time when he wasn't talking and walking. He will be 6 in October and I am amazed with him. He has stolen a special place in my heart and I am so grateful to each of my boys for pushing me to be the best mom and person I can be.

We have been going swimming almost everyday, enjoying family here, reading, watching dvd movies, biking, helping out around the house and trying to stay cool.It has been super hot here in Texas.

Holden and I went to visit one of my aunts today near downtown Houston and then we went to the Museum of Natural Science. It was a great day!!!

Both boys are getting along well. They seem to get along better when they are together without other friends around. It is kinda nice to see.

We'll be headed home in a few weeks or sooner, depending on if Cliff can find some temp work. Cliff went on a ride along with my brother-in-law last night and that was really cool! He is a Houston Police Sargeant. They came home laughing with funny stories. My sister and brother-in-law don't seem to mind having us here and we enjoy them! I have been out several times with my sister and it is fun to relax with her when her husband is at work (when she is home).

All is well! I am needed now...

Love to all! And thanks for the comments this past week.


~Heather :O)

No comments: