Friday, February 12, 2010

Off to the races!

The mission this month is to have so much fun that we forget how much we miss the warm sunshine and being outdoors! So far, I think our mission is almost complete. But I have to say, "I AM EXHAUSTED!" These guys just never get tired. We had three parties this week---two really cool birthday parties and a Valentine skating party! Of course, there were a lot of other things in between.

Also, Camden(5) took a bunch of pictures, two are shown here at the top---one is a self portrait. He took a picture of me in my bathrobe scarfing down breakfast (no way that is going on here), and another photo of me just posing in my bathrobe---also will never be shown here. He took a photo of his dad in the kitchen cooking the yummy breakfast. And he took photos of the Valentine box we made together. It came out really blurry, but trust me it was cute box. He insisted on putting new things over the Transformer shoebox, so we used magazine clippings of cute birds and other animals from Ranger Rick.

I want to start blogging more, but other things are taking up my time. I think of at least 2 things a day that I want to remember later. And then I get busy and blow it off (blogging).

~Heather ♥









1 comment:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Thanks, Hilary!! Hope you reach your goals, too!!!! ♥