Friday, September 4, 2009

On our way to Austin

The week went so fast here in Conroe with my sister and her husband. We were all planning to go to Austin today, but now it looks like it may just be my family. I am excited about seeing my aunt again and other family we will see. We have some fun things planned in Austin. We're disappointed that we will not be seeing my nephew.

We'll be headed home to Iowa on Sunday or Monday. The heat here isn't as terrible, but we have spent a lot of time inside due to the heat. It will be good to get back to the beautiful fall in Iowa and our cozy house. I am really hoping no one else in our family dies for a while. But the reminder of how precious life is to me is always appreciated. It makes me a better wife and mother for sure.

Love to all!!!!

~Heather
xoxoxox

No comments: