Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No problem

We didn't panic today when our hot water heater wasn't working. I made some phone calls this morning, and when Cliff came home from school this afternoon he fixed the hot water heater. We are a pretty good team. And thankfully it is a newer (3 years) hot water heater. It was a super simple problem that the maker walked us through.

My computer is still on the mend. I am limited on computer time right now because I have to share with everyone else. So in my spare time this week I have been doing some different tasks.

I am enjoying a good book this week. I also canned and froze some tomatoes from a neighbor and Cliff bought some from a farmer. I've been emailing and calling my cousin Michael's family and a client regarding the business he owned. There are lots of loose ends they need help with. And as if that weren't enough I am dead set on planning a Halloween Party next month with a lot of help from friends. It is going to be a party for kids and teens. I love Halloween and so do a lot of other people.

We went to a friend's house today to pick up Holden's telescope that they picked up for us. We stayed the afternoon. And then Camden passed out on Cliff's lap when we got home. Cliff and I hung out together while Holden gamed with friends all evening.

It is a rough life, but someone has to do it.

Love to all!

~Heather
xoxox

No comments: