Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling Lucky?

Well, we are (feeling lucky)! Both boys LOVE the trampoline. Holden said he is going to jump on it right when he wakes up. Cliff and I even jumped on it today. The best part is we only paid $30 for it! I can't believe it. It has a really little hole that will most likely not get bigger. I also put duct tape over it. It has a net and works great. The people we bought it from are moving to S. America. They happened to be homeschoolers/unschoolers as well. It blows my mind how our thoughts really can pull in certain events and people. I found this trampoline on Craigslist. They seemed as happy as we were about the whole turn of events. Most people they meet think they are crazy. We just thought they were awesome. They will be coming back to the states in a few years or less. So I love how amazing life can be, if we just give it a chance and believe.

It was a busy day today. We had friends over half the day playing on the trampoline. I baked cookies in the midst of this too. Then tonight we painted pictures, made a fort, and watched one of my favorite movies (Kiki's Delivery Service) with a friend. I am delivering cookies tomorrow to volunteers who are assembling a new playground in our neighborhood Friday---we are so excited about new park equipment down the street.

Tomorrow Camden has a dentist appointment and then we go to park day. But lucky me, hubby is taking Camden to the dentist. I am going to indulge in some nothing. I'm so happy he loves taking Camden to appointments. I do too, but it is nice to have some time to do NOTHING.

Lots of love all. Peace!

~Heather :O)

No comments: