Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's new pussycat?

Well, I have photos to share, but I need to upload them first. We have been LOVING the weather here. We get rain here and there, but most days have been beyond beautiful. We have stuff going on about everyday. Cliff is home on summer break and we are enjoying our time with him before he is knee deep in homework again.

Camden is going through a tired spell and I am trying to figure out if it is something wrong or just normal 4.5 year old tired. Last time he had a problem with a tooth that had been injured when he was two. He has another front tooth that was injured at the same time, and I not sure if it is going south, too. He just went to the dentist on the 2nd for a check up, cleaning, and x-rays. He is passed out on the couch now. I did order some special dental gum for him thinking it is not a bad idea to try out.

All is well. Just enjoying summer. Photos to come.

Love to all!

~Heather

No comments: