Sunday, May 31, 2009

Seattle sightseeing






After the LIFE is Good conference picnic and goodbye on Memorial Day, we headed 3 hours north to Burien, Washington (southwest of Seattle near ocean/Puget Sound) to stay with Cliff's sister. On Tuesday we went to the Waterfront in Seattle. We went to the market and ate some seafood nearby. It was a short tour as we did not want to get stuck in traffic, and all I wanted to do was go to the beach. I'm going to enter another post for the beach photos, as there are many.

The boys enjoyed the tour more than I did, as Cliff and I had been there before in the 1990s. And the traffic was not my thing. Seattle is a loud and bustling city. I grew up in Houston and have done big city tours before. Now that I have lived in Iowa for over half my life, I enjoy a slower, more relaxed life.

Peace and gratitude to all.

~Heather
xoxox

No comments: