Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rolling out soon

I have a lot I want to blog about, but it just isn't happening right now. My mind is in more of a doing mode than a writing mode right now. We leave on our month long trip a week and I have a lot I need and want to tend to right now. Now that the boys are older (and the weather is warmer here in Iowa) it seems life is moving along faster than ever.

The other morning I woke up early, did my yoga, and then Holden woke up. Lil one was still asleep. Daddy was home for the morning, so I took advantage of the beautiful morning. Holden and I went on a 2 mile hike at Brown's Woods with Shadow. It was wonderful.

If you can believe it, hubby is going to Cleveland for 3 days next week before our trip. He has to go to the rock and roll hall of fame in Ohio with his class--a mandatory class trip. Then Friday is his last day of class. After that we are rolling out of here.

I plan to blog at least once a week while we are gone. I am so grateful and happy for our upcoming adventure. Right now I am having a hard time sleeping because I am either nervous or really excited. Probably both.

Happy adventures all!

~Heather
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Thank you!!! I know there will be bumps. I just hope I don't over-react. lol.