Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sisterhood award

My beautiful friend, Chris, and mentor to many in Iowa gave this award to me. ;o)

The rules of this award are...
1. Add the sisterhood logo to your blog or post. Check.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Check. See below.
3. Link to your nominees in your post. Check.
4. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. This will be checked off the list as soon as I am done here.


I'm trying to award only people who I have never given an award to. Here they are:

Julia at "Wanderings" in Iowa. I know Julia has already been given this award, but I am still passing it onto her! She is such an inspiration to me. She's crafty, loves outdoors, and loves her kids! I may never get a chance to award her b/c she is always the on the giving end of these. So she's getting this from too. Julia is a special person to me!
Laura at "Lifedreamed" in Iowa. Laura has a wee baby and writes the cutest little posts about her life with her two kiddos when she has time. She is always smiling and so positive in real life.
Hilary at "Five Winds Family" in Iowa. I haven't met her yet, but will in April! Yay! She has a baby on the way and makes time to write some inspiring posts lately.
Sarah at "Signature Proofs" in Iowa. Sarah is one happy mama IRL with a gaggle of babes. Her blog is very upbeat and I love her photos.
Deanne at "Learning Always and All ways" in Florida. One day I hope to meet this happy mama! Her blog always makes me smile! She is a grateful mama and wife. She has invited me to Florida. I wish I was there now. ;o) Just don't give me your phone number Deanne. I will save it and call you when we are planning our arrival. LOL.


Love to all!

~Heather xoxox

No comments: