Thursday, January 29, 2009

Power of "Now"

I stole this from a friend's blog. I have studied the power of positive thinking for various reasons over the years and the law of attraction. This is along the same line of thinking. I love it! I had to share it here. I struggle with my own "now" and enjoying the present. I am going to have to listen to this one a few times. One thing that helps me to stay centered on the "now" is exercise. It gives me a real high. I have been trying to get back into my daily yoga again or at least walking the dog every day. Both seem to have a powerful effect on my mental state, a.k.a. attitude. I really believe what we put into our minds like through shows on t.v. and people around us makes a huge difference in our perception of the now. Just being around an unhappy person is so draining. The most important thing is to be aware of the now and that the present is all we have, like she says.



Rain's blog post about this youtube: A beautiful woman friend of mine sent this to me today and I just loved the energy and thought you might like it, too! Abraham-Hicks is a powerful speaker who is changing the vibration of the world. The pictures are not important here, just close your eyes if you wish, and listen!

It is all about the here and now and the power of positive thinking!

I am moved beyond words. Thanks for sharing this, Rain!

Love and peace!
~Heather oxox

1 comment:

Rain Fordyce said...

Oh, I am so glad you enjoyed it and are passing it on! Powerful and positive energy...
You are most welcome!
smiles and joy,
Rain