4. Visited Hawaii --not yet.
5. Watched a meteor shower --not that I can remember. I need to add this to my list of to do.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Yes. I've given lots of things away I could have sold, but would rather just give things away.
7. Been to Disneyland/world--Yes, Disney World in 1995 on my honeymoon.
8. Climbed a mountain --only while driving. LOL.
9. Held a praying mantis ---not but my kiddos have and I've taken photos.
10. Sang a solo-Only in the shower or to my kids at bedtime. And if Karaoke in a bar counts, yes.
11. Bungee jumped- No way! I'm scared of heights
12. Visited Paris -- I wish!
13. Watched a lightning storm --Yes, lots of times.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch --If breastfeeding and homebirthing counts, yes. Other than that I am not an artist. I do like photography and try to get ideas from professional photographers.
15. Adopted a child- No, but I am grateful to those who have.
16. Had food poisoning- no I am those people that can eat anything, I mean anything.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty--No but I have gone around it on a Staten Island Ferry in 1996.
18. Grown your own vegetables -Yes. I wish I would have kept up with the garden though. It is now a fire pit.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France--No.
20. Slept on an overnight train. No. I've been on trains and subways though.
21. Had a pillow fight. Oh yes! who hasn't
22. Hitch hiked Yes. I ran out of gas once in the middle of nowhere when I was about 24. It was scary and very late at night.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Probably.
25. Held a lamb- Not that I can remember. But I have held a baby goat and watched it die. I still think about that precious goat even though that was about 22 years ago.
26. Gone skinny dipping. Yes when I was young and once with hubby last year. Thank goodness no one saw us!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse Solar and lunar. A long time ago.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset Yes.
31. Hit a home run - Yes.
32. Been on a cruise - Been on lots of big boats but not a cruise yet.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors -- not yet.
35. Seen an Amish community --driven past one while they were plowing their field with a horse.
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I am satisfied but would still like more money!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing-
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke- Love it!!!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa-
46. Been transported in an ambulance. no
47. Had your portrait painted. no.
48. Gone deep sea fishing- Yes with my grandpa in Texas (wish he was still alive.) For Red Snappah!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - I wish!
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris-
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - Been snorkeling several times when we went to Aruba for our second honeymoon in 2000.
52. Kissed in the rain- Yes!
53. Played in the mud- Who hasn't? I used to love making mud pies. Now I let my boys play in the mud whenever the need strikes.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater- Years ago.
55. Been in a movie- Not that I am aware of.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. One day.
57. Started a business - Does Amway count? LOL. That was years ago.
58. Taken a martial arts class-
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen--yes several times.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason - yes from a neighbor and from my boys all the time...the wild flower kind.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- No I am deathly afraid of needles or was anyway. Now I am used them from my week in the hospital last month.
65. Gone sky diving--never!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check At least a few times a year. :(
68. Flown in a helicopter --no but I have flown in some small jet airplanes.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy-
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial-
71. Eaten Caviar- No way. I know some people love it but I can't eat stuff like that. I have a low gag tolerance.
72. Pieced a quilt- No way. I admire those with that kind of patience.
73. Stood in Times Square Yes. I have family in New York city area.
74. Toured the Everglades -
75. Been fired from a job. No. Not even close. I had people beg me to stay.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone---no thank goodness.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle--yes with my cousin Michael. I can't remember if he was speeding, but he was 16 or 17, so maybe.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper Yes several time for a t-shirt add when I was 16.
85. Read the entire Bible.
93. Lost a loved one --yes.