Saturday, November 22, 2008

Home from the hospital

Did ya miss me? I didn't intentionally leave you hanging. I had another attack on Monday morning and they confirmed it was my gall bladder. I went to a more reputable hospital this time. They found out I had an infection in my gall bladder and was running a temp, which I wasn't the day before. I was in A LOT of pain to say the least. I spent most of the week on pain meds waiting for my infection to cool down a little. I had my surgery Thursday morning and a few days of rest. All is well and I am home. I have more healing and recovery to do at home, but I expect to be just fine. I am going to go snuggle with my little boys now. I missed them so much!!!! I have a lot to share when and if I get time.

Love to all!! Thanks for all the kind comments!!

~Heather

5 comments:

Sharon said...

So glad you are on the mend!

Deanne said...

Oh my! What an ordeal. So glad to know that you are home and healing. Hope your recovery is smooth and speedy. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better and got everything taken care of.

Karen said...

Glad you're home and on the mend, Heather!

Sandy said...

Sorry to hear you have been in so much pain Heather,hope you are on the way to feeling well again! Hugs from your Mainiacs :>)