Monday, June 23, 2008

Here, ducky duckies

This morning I woke up and wondered if the ducks were back. Nope. Then about an hour later I heard a commotion in the backyard, and about 2 seconds later I heard Holden open his bedroom door after just waking up. The commotion was the two ducks coming in for a landing into our backyard. I asked Holden to come see them as soon as he came downstairs. When I asked him if he woke up thinking about the ducks, he said yes he hoped they were here. Now that is something to think about! Is it a coincidence that the ducks suddenly reappeared when Holden woke up or not? I am starting to BELIEVE (with all my heart) that our thoughts have a lot to do with outcomes and what we receive.

Just something to think about...

Love to all,
Heather xoxox

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love your new photo! Are those water lilies?

Heather's Moving Castle said...

They are water lilies. The photo is on my computer as a sample photo...you know the photos that come with the software. I love it too! I couldn't use any of mine b/c the words wouldn't show up well. I will get a photo of mine to use this summer sometime. :)

Heidi Snavley said...

So wonderful! And yes, the Universe does respond to our thoughts; energy imprints through thoughts, words, and actions.