Monday, May 26, 2008

ABC's of Meme

Accent: I have no idea. I grew up in Texas but have been a Yankee for half my life now. I would say I sound like a northerner now.

Breakfast or No Breakfast: Breakfast. Everyday is different as far as what I eat.

Chore I Don’t Care For: Used to be vacuuming and sweeping until my sweet hubby bought me an Oreck. I guess now it is putting laundry away.

Dog or Cat: Love both, but have neither at the moment.

Essential Electronics: none (computer of any kind is nice to have at home)

Favorite Perfume: none. I am allergic. But a body spray from Bath and Body Works is nice on occasion.

Gold or Silver: Silver except my wedding ring which is gold.

Handbag I Carry Most Often: My American Eagle bag.

Insomnia: Sometimes. But not usually.

Job Title: luckiest person alive. I get to stay home with my kids and husband.

Kids: two boys

Living Arrangements: married, 2 kids - 3 bdrm, 1 ba, 3 level split. wish we had more land!

Most Admirable Trait: smile and forgiving

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: riding my bikes all over the neighborhood

Overnight Hospital Stays: when first was born

Phobias: snakes, heights, small places, crowds

Quote: times flies, don't worry

Reason to Smile: health, home, family

Siblings: 5 (two brothers, three sisters)

Time I Wake Up: 7 - 8 a.m.

Unusual Talent or Skill: good cook

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat: none

Worst Habit: overeating

X-Rays: just the usual wellcare type stuff

Yummy Stuff: kisses from my boys and hubby!

Zoo Animal I Like Most: flamingos

1 comment:

Heidi Snavley said...

Great list! I stole it for my blog, hope you don't mind:)