Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just can't get enough of the basement

The walls are down now. I thought I had a photo without the frames. But I don't. Cliff got them all down and I was totally impressed! The tie rod end on the van did not go as smoothly today. It would not come off so we have to take it someone who can help (will cost us of course). Cliff tried everything.

Camden cried bloody murder when Cliff hammered the door and frame down to the ground. He was so sad and upset. I think he'll grieve for it. We gave his a hug and he seemed better. The bright strip carpet was underneath a 2x4. I wonder how old that is? This house was built in 1970, so this could be at least 20 or more years old carpet. The other photo is of a strip of the old berber carpet we ripped out. That was the dirtiest and stinkiest carpet ever! I am certain! Clicking photos enlarges.

1 comment:

Heidi Snavley said...

Oh, isn't if fun? Just keep your goal always in the frontline!!!