Monday, October 16, 2006

Catch me I'm falling

So much is happening around here...I want to capture all the funny moments with the kids and happenings. Impossible! Here's a small window into our world:

Yesterday at a restaurant we had a neat encounter with an earthy woman who loved our family. She was totally impressed with our kids and our dream to travel. She kept saying, "You go beautiful, Mama" to me. It was so wonderful to have a complete stranger express such excitement and support of us.

Tomorrow Cliff is going to have to get dressed up in his Navy blues and work at a funeral for someone who was in the Navy. And then the next day (Wednesday) he is going to start working for a grain mill about 2 hours away in northern Iowa. We'll see him this weekend though. He has to work for the Navy Reserves. Plus our anniversary is on Saturday! Yippee!

Hopefully on Sunday (22nd) Tess will be coming by to get the antique tub and hand over her precious china. (See our other blog, A Bus 4 A Bus, for more on that.)

Today we worked on the basement again and tomorrow after he comes home from the funeral we hope to do more. The air was not too cold today and the winds were mild so we went out to play this afternoon. Although it was cloudy, it was nice to get out to enjoy the fall colors. As you can see from the photos our yard is covered in leaves! Oh joy! LOL. I'm really gonna miss these lovely leaves once they all fall. Hence, the title of this post, "Catch me I'm falling."

Clicking photos enlarges.

2 comments:

Leann said...

yes I will miss the leaves to.but check out my blog it will have them on for a while.its my best time of year.hope you get your bus and you can travel,keep me and my hubby in your prayers we want to do the same.get a rv and travel out west and all over.

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Leann, I do love the pics on your blog! Good luck on your future travels. I'm sure you will love it too!! Dreams do come true...