Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Favorite YouTube Videos

Those of you who have read most of my posts know I am a Youtube fan. I think YouTube will only get better with time. My hope is that unschoolers will utilize it more in the future as well. For instance, I'd love to see Sandra Dodd or Joyce Fetteroll on a video sometime. I think they have great ideas! FuhKaui Family (Vicki) and Bare Naked Family have videos on YouTube. Theirs are some of my favorites because they're unschoolers and all about family.

I have some of my favorite Youtube videos linked on my sidebar. If you have any favorites you've stumbled on, please email me or comment on this post with the name of the video.

YouTube is a social Web site that allows users to upload, view, and share video clips. It was founded in February 2005 by three early employees of PayPal. YouTube now has fifty employees and is located in San Mateo, California, USA. YouTube uses Adobe Flash to serve its content, which includes clips from films and television programs, music videos, and homemade videos. Video feeds of YouTube videos can also be easily embedded on blogs and other websites. YouTube prohibits the posting of copyrighted video by anyone not permitted to do so[1]; however, restriction of copyrighted material has proven difficult. See Wiki for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube

1 comment:

Sandra Dodd said...

Hey, a year late, but I've seen this now. I'm not photogenic, and Joyce is shy!!

Thanks for the kind words, though.