Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm still here

I'm taking a blogging break, or have been anyway. Seems I am focused on life and living it more than writing about it, at the moment. I am not giving up blogging and want to continue to document our journey. I prefer documenting with photos, but that requires more time than I want to spend on the computer. After being gone all summer, I am finding lots of things around here to keep me on my toes and in the now. When things slow down and the weather turns less desirable again, I will try to blog more of an update. The weather has been wonderful, we've all been pretty healthy, and Cliff is back in school--his senior year. He is working about 20-35 hours a week and drives to school 5 days a week for classes. For now, that is all I have time to say. Love to all!

~Heather 

P.S. I have fallen in love with baking, going on evening walks with Cliff, and the boys are both in cool stages of life, as usual.

No comments: