Monday, March 22, 2010

There's nothing better...



....than going on a hike after a longgggg and snowy winter. I only wish I had my camera with me (these photos are from last fall). It was a lovely sunny, spring day and Shadow appreciated the run and dip in cold waters. Now I have to take the boys next time. When I got home they were sad they didn't go with me. I didn't know the trail at my favorite hiking spot would be decent. I was there a little over a week ago and it was still snow and ice covered. But they did go on a bike ride with their cool daddy and had fun.

Let me share some quotes to describe how I feel after such a lovely spring day:
  • ~ Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin W
    1. illiams
    2. ~Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke
    3. ~Every spring is the only spring - a perpetual astonishment. ~Ellis Peters
I'll never take the sunshine for granted ever again!!!!

~Heather


1 comment:

juliecache said...

excellent quotations!