Saturday, October 3, 2009

October already???

It has been a super awesome year here, with exception of some shitty moments. Camden's 5th birthday is tomorrow. I am in the process of baking chocolate muffins. I am waiting for them to cool off so I can frost them and place a toy motorcycle on top---his request.

I'm really excited about some upcoming things this year and next. Cliff and I have a wedding anniversary (14 years) to celebrate in a few weeks. And we are saving up for another amazing trip next summer.

And in December Holden and I have birthdays too! Yay!! The rest of this year is just one big happy celebration. We are also coordinating a Halloween party in three weeks at a reptile rescue.

I am working very part time and Cliff is still going to school full time. The boys are doing great too. We've been enjoying fall and our rats are adjusting fine to their new home. Lots of other things are going on, but I will have to blog about those things as they come up.

So back to the muffins now...

I'll have birthday photos to share later this week. Love to all!!!!

~Heather

P.S. My neighbor who we helped send to prison for dealing meth was granted parole. Uggg. He'll be back on our streets in 2-4 weeks. He was in prison for 3.5 years. He was supposed to serve until 2017. That is something I am not too excited about. More on that when he is released and we see each other.


1 comment:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Thank you Hilary!!! I'll take all the hugs I can get!!! Kiss the baby for me and enjoy the snuggle time.