Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm only human

I've been feeling quite human this past week. With that comes some downsides. I think for the most part I am feeling impatient. I am trying to stay in the now and enjoy every minute of it. I'm feeling impatient for warmth. I'm feeling impatient for my kitchen sink and counter tops. I'm excited about getting a second car again. And I am really getting excited about our trip in May to Life is Good (unschooling conference--which is going to be waaaay cool!) which will bring us closer to doing some other really cool things. And I am missing family and friends near and far, alive and dead. Life is certainly a wonderful place. I want to experience all the joy life has to offer. And it is hard for me to wait when life seems so short. I want to live each day to the fullest, but also slow down to smell the roses. Unfortunately, it seems I can't have both. lol.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately too. I participated in a conference call on Thursday with Life Coach, Rain Fordyce. She was explaining her Peace Treaty to a group of other people interested in hearing about it. It is a program that helps people get past resistance in their lives and get beyond the things that are holding them back. There are some issues I am working on. I have had a lot of inner growth the past year. However, I am at a place this week that isn't pretty. I think it may just be cabin fever. But I just feel so selfish lately. And I don't feel guilty about it. I am a very giving person, but there are some weeks that I just feel selfish. After listening to Rain talk about the Peace Treaty I see I still have a lot to learn about myself. And I have a lot to unlearn. I have some untruths roaming around in my head about parenting and relationships. I can't wait to dive into these untruths and do some more inner growth.

I have some beautiful photos from today to upload. I'll be getting to that tomorrow, I think. If not, they will be coming soon.

Much Peace and joy!
~Heather xoxox

2 comments:

Alex Polikowsky said...

Hey friend would love to talk about it. Skype me!

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Thanks! I just saw your comment. My notifications are screwy. :O( I would have called u today.