Friday, September 12, 2008

Fruit enthusiasts

We've been loving all the fruits in season this summer (summer is not technically over yet, ya know). Shadow, our dog/puppy, has been loving the apples we give her from our neighbor's apple tree.

I've started eating as many uncooked/processed fruits and veggies I can everyday. My energy has skyrocketed. I added a list of veggie blogs and links to my sidebar. I can't say I follow anything religiously, but I can feel a huge energy and mental difference when I eat processed foods and meat vs. raw veggies and fruits.

Eating fruits and veggies is not hard for me to do anyway. I have always preferred fruits to junk food. I don't impose my eating habits on my family. I made them chili for dinner last night. I did include some fresh tomatoes a neighbor gave us from their garden (most of our tomatoes are still green. We've had about a dozen ripe this summer). They loved it! I didn't eat it because I didn't want to feel tired afterward. But I may eat some today.

Now I'm off to try to do some yoga before the boys wake up.

Have a great weekend all!!

~Heather
xoxx






No comments: