Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun's not over for us!

With so many kids going back to school, I am pinching myself that our life is going on as usual. Cliff is going back to school/college next week. But the kids and I will continue to have our fun adventures and so will Cliff when he is not in school. And he will have new adventures (stories) to share with us when he comes home from class each day.

Tomorrow we're going to a party with other families, called the Not Back to School Party. I'm really excited about catching up with friends and being outdoors all day with my own family. It is going to be a beautiful day!

On Friday we are heading to Minnesota to see friends for the weekend. We'll be camping, fishing, and relaxing in the great out doors.

I took more photos yesterday for the 100 Species Challenge. I won't get to upload them today, but hopefully soon. Life is really busy at the moment, but a happy busy.

Camden (3.5) decided to start using the potty. He wears diapers at night for now, but I am so tickled! Holden was done with diapers way before this so I wasn't sure what to expect with Camden. It was Camden's choice to quite diapers. He is so proud of himself and we are proud of him.

Lots of love to all! May all be well in your world.

Heather and family xoxox

No comments: