Saturday, August 12, 2006

Life is a road that I wanna keep going

I am inspired by the creativity, love story, and out-of-the-box type thinking in "Howl's Moving Castle." If you haven't seen the YouTube video on the first post I made, I hope you check it out. Just let it play (download) then walk away for a few minutes and come back and hit replay. I found another YouTube video I love!

If and when you see the second YouTube video I love then you'll understand the title of this post. Not only is life an adventure I wanna keep going, there are many more roads I wanna go on...

We are still missing Cliff and he is missing us. He is off this weekend and was able to go to Santa Barbara, California last night and is trying to get to L.A. and maybe San Diego this weekend as well. He is working hard and having fun too. I am happy for him. He was born and raised in Iowa and grew up in rural SW Iowa. Traveling is something he enjoys and it fits him well. His parents are not travelers and rarely (or never) leave the state now or when they were raising kids.

When he was stationed in MT for the Air Force (1992-1994) we went to Glacier National Park. On our honeymoon we went to Disney World and Cocoa Beach in Florida. And for our 5th wedding anniversary we went to Aruba (southern most Caribbean island). We haven't traveled much as parents though! So, the chance to travel again and see new places must be like a dream come true for him. I know it is for me...

"We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we’d have to go through
Now here we are, I’m suddenly standing
At the beginning with you..."


May you find peace and joy in your adventures as well! Life is road you'll wanna keep going...

Happy trails and tribulations,
Heather

No comments: